Monday 1 August 2011

Eeeeeeee me quine ad nauseam

My granny will be the death of me.
I'm currently in a Scottish northern fishing town (Scotland's most easterly point, fact fans!) on a fairly fruitless grandparental mercy mission which most of you here probably know about. I'm going home tomorrow.
My granny likes to cook and I have eaten in 2 days:
Haddock
Herring in oatmeal
Granny's Meatloaf
McKenzie's Triangular Oatcakes (dry,amazing)

and given that my granny and granda are the personification of doddery, I haven't been able to francofastwalk them off. I've got two nights out (fairly sober however) planned this week, so I'm thinking I might have to write this week off. Bah. Suggestions on how not to, while still allowing me to do fuck all on my week's leave are welcome.

PS I suppose, thinking about it, most of that is low-carb ish. maybe that's consolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment