Wednesday 10 August 2011

Back to my future

So, at last I had a decent excuse not to go to the gym! Yes, after a busy weekend at work I came home on Monday to riots. Proper riots. I wasn't caught up in them, thank goodness, but I saw plenty people walking past my house with their booty. So I've spent the last couple of days on lockdown, only going out when I had to, so the gym seemed like a bit of a gamble.

Made it back today though, and really enjoyed myself, despite this contraption being the very definition of evil. It looks like a stepper, but it's not. It goes sideways as well as up and down and it's harder depending on what part you hold it on. I managed six minutes. It is my nemesis. I will conquer it.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I can feel myself coming out in hives just looking at that contraption!

    ReplyDelete